(EN) – Glossary of terms used in Governance | Goldsmiths, University of London


Higher Education Institutions use a variety of terminology to describe similar things, as you can imagine this can cause confusion.

You can go to two universities 10 minutes apart and they will use different words for the head of the university, committees which have the same purposes and even groups of departments.

This guide aims to help you to understand terminology at Goldsmiths and some common higher education phrases or abbreviations.

via Goldsmiths, University of London

Leave a comment

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.