(EN) – Anatomy and terminology for the component parts of a ragtop | RAGTOP I.D.

Our ragtops are approaching 15 years old. Many folks are replacing them. Questions are popping up but we have no common terminology (without posting a picture every time).
Here is a starting point. I’ll put some effort into maintaining post #1 so it will be useful in the future. Let me know if there are errors. If folks post helpful pictures, I’ll copy them into post #1 to minimize rummaging in the future.

via: RAGTOP I.D.

Shared by:


Leave a comment

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.